Saturday, August 15, 2015

My laptop Hard disk failed


Hard Drive shows up early warning signs before the drive actually fails. For all of us, the data is more important than the laptop or desktop itself. We could act well in advance if we notice,

1.     Why is my laptop taking a long time to boot up?
2.     Why does my laptop hang or freeze frequently?
3.     Laptop stops working and I need to restart with power button / switch to start working again.
4.     I hear a click sound from my laptop when I start my laptop or try to open any file.


First thing to do is, get the complete data backed up immediately and then take your laptop to the experts. You can reach our laptop service center in Adyar, Chennai at +91 95855 99871 or eMail to info@thesupportshop.in. We do free pick up and delivery for laptop repair & service in Adyar, Besant Nagar, IIT Chennai, RA Puram, Thiruvanmiyur, Tharamani, OMR, ECR, Velachery, Mandaveli, Alwarpet, Kotturpuram, Guindy and Velachery.

1 comment:

  1. Star Engineering is one of the best rental services in Chennai.
    Product quality is good,
    Service is good,
    Cost is good. Apple laptop rental in Chennai

    ReplyDelete